Corporate sponsorship plays an important role in supporting the management and development of Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary and Jerrabomberra Wetlands.
Corporate Sponsorship takes many forms and we are keen to work with you to develop a package that best suits your requirements.
Here are some ways we can work together:
Support for events, capital works, programs or any purpose that benefits the conservation of Jerrabomberra Wetlands or Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary
- Cash or in-kind support
- One off donations
- Regular giving
- Adopt a hectare
- Workplace giving
- Corporate sponsorship
If you want to get your hands dirty you can get involved through the Friends groups.
In return the Woodlands and Wetlands Trust can:
- Give recognition through naming rights, signage, sponsor’s boards, promotion, our website, newsletters, social media and print collateral;
- Provide community and business networking opportunities which provide enhanced corporate reputation; and
- Provide opportunities for staff to visit both Mulligans Flat and Jerrabomberra Wetlands for recreational, volunteering or other activities.
- Provide discounts for staff and clients for our regular tours.
- Present to your staff and/clients about our programs.
Sponsorship does not include:
- a donation, which is the provision of money or gifts with little or no expected return; or
- a grant, which is a one-off payment to assist in the development of a (generally non-commercial) project, given by either government or a trust.