Corporate Sponsorship takes many forms and we are keen to work with you to develop a package that best suits your requirements.
Here are some ways we can work together:
Support for events, capital works, programs or any purpose that benefits the conservation of Jerrabomberra Wetlands or Mulligans Flat Woodland Sanctuary
- Cash or in-kind support
- One off donations
- Regular giving
- Adopt a hectare
- Workplace giving
- Corporate sponsorship
If you want to get your hands dirty you can get involved through the Friends groups.
In return the Woodlands and Wetlands Trust can:
- Give recognition through naming rights, signage, sponsor’s boards, promotion, our website, newsletters, social media and print collateral;
- Provide community and business networking opportunities which provide enhanced corporate reputation; and
- Provide opportunities for staff to visit both Mulligans Flat and Jerrabomberra Wetlands for recreational, volunteering or other activities.
- Provide discounts for staff and clients for our regular tours.
- Present to your staff and/clients about our programs.
Sponsorship does not include:
- a donation, which is the provision of money or gifts with little or no expected return; or
- a grant, which is a one-off payment to assist in the development of a (generally non-commercial) project, given by either government or a trust.